Volvo Club of America's Privacy Statement
The Volvo Club of America ("The Club") has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate its firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for the The Club's web site.
- The Club uses the information it collects about you to process orders, improve The Club web site and provide members with better service.
- The Club always keeps your credit card information private.
- The Club does not keep your credit card information on file.
- The Club shares only your name, address and e-mail address (if any) with local Volvo Club of America Chapters and on a periodic basis by special agreement with Volvo Cars of North America. Other than the dissemination of information previously described, The Club does not share, rent or sell private information.
Local Volvo Club of America Chapters agree not to share, rent, or sell your private information.
Please also note that The Club has links on its site to other web sites and that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another web site for which The Club has no responsibility. These web sites may collect personally identifiable information about you. This privacy statement does not cover the information practices or policies of such web sites or any links contained in such web sites. The Club encourages you to read the privacy policies of all such sites as their policies may be materially different from The Club's privacy statement.
By using The Club's web site you consent to the collection and use of this information by The Club.
If The Club should decide to change its privacy statement, it will post theses changes on this page. You should visit this page periodically to review the privacy statement. It is the user's responsibility to check this page periodically to become informed about changes to The Club's privacy statement.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
The Volvo Club of America ("The Club") imposes the following terms and conditions that govern The Club's cancellation and refund policy.
- Club Meets: a full refund with provided 30 day prior written notice is given; a $25 fee will be imposed provided 7 to 29 days prior written notice is given. No refund will be provided if notice, regardless of manner, is given 0 to 6 days prior.
- Book and merchandise orders: full refund within 30 days after merchandise is received, provided it is returned in unused and undamaged condition.
- Membership: Membership dues are not refundable.