Volvo Canada drives into new partnership with Aeroplan
First automotive partner for Canada’s premier loyalty program
TORONTO, ON, (September 4, 2013) – Volvo Cars of Canada Corp. is pleased to announce a new and exciting multi-year partnership agreement with Aeroplan, Canada’s premier coalition loyalty program. Effective immediately, Aeroplan Members can earn Aeroplan Miles for purchases across the entire automotive lifecycle.
- Test Drive – Earn up to 250 miles for the test drive of any new Volvo car;
- Vehicle Purchase/Lease – On an ongoing basis members will be able to earn a minimum of 25,000 miles on all qualifying Volvo vehicles. In addition, from September 4th- October 31st, members can earn up to 75,000 miles for the purchase of a qualifying Volvo vehicle. See full details on specific models;
- Vehicle Servicing & Accessories – Earn 1 mile for every $1 spent for vehicle servicing and for the purchase of Volvo parts and accessories.
To celebrate the launch of this exciting new partnership, Volvo Canada will be offering Aeroplan Members some exclusive offers September 4th – October 31st , 2013.
- 75,000 Aeroplan Miles for purchase, lease or finance of 2013 model year Volvo S80
- 40,000 Aeroplan Miles for purchase, lease or finance of 2013 Volvo S60, XC70 or XC90
- Two Aeroplan Miles for every $1 spend for vehicle servicing, Volvo parts or accessories.
“We are honoured to be the first automotive partner involved with the Aeroplan loyalty program,” said Volvo Cars of Canada Corp. President and CEO Marc Engelen, “We believe that this partnership will ultimately provide additional value to existing Volvo owners and attract new buyers looking for a quality premium vehicle.”
“We are very excited to add Volvo, one of the world’s most recognized quality automotive brands, to our growing roster of premium partners,” said David Houston, Vice President, Partnerships, Aeroplan. “Volvo is Aeroplan’s first full life-cycle automotive partnership, providing our members with the opportunity to earn miles at every stage of the cycle, from test drive to service, and members will also benefit from Volvo’s ongoing commitment to an exceptional ownership experience, superior vehicle safety measures and outstanding customer service."
About Volvo Cars of Canada Corp.
Volvo Cars of Canada Corp. is part of the Volvo Car Group of Gothenburg, Sweden. The company provides marketing, sales, parts, service, technology and training support to the 38 Volvo automobile retailers across the country. The S60 and XC60 are among only 18 vehicles that were awarded the prestigious new Top Safety Pick+ by IIHS (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety).
For more information about Volvo and Volvo products, please visit www.volvocanada.com
Aeroplan, Canada’s premier coalition loyalty program, is owned by Aimia Inc., a global leader in loyalty management.
Aeroplan's millions of members earn Aeroplan Miles with its growing network of over 75 world-class partners, representing more than 150 brands in the financial, retail, and travel sectors.
In 2012, approximately 2.3 million rewards were issued to members including more than 1.6 million flights on Air Canada and Star Alliance carriers which offer travel to more than 1,000 destinations worldwide. In addition to flights, members also have access to over 1,000 exciting specialty, merchandise, hotel, car rental and experiential rewards.