Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Wheel lug nuts

Wheel lug nuts 2 years 6 days ago #558

• gmydosh
  • Fresh Boarder
:cheer: Looking for solid wheel lug nuts for my 2008 C30, does anyone have any idea where I can find some? Also looking for installation instructions for torque specs for the oil cooler high presure line that connects to the front of the transmission housing. I have the seal, but I need to know how tight to make it.

Thanks
Greg
You must register to gain posting privileges.

Re: Wheel lug nuts 1 year 6 months ago #707

• tweller
  • Fresh Boarder
I bought wheel lugs at American Speed Center,19mm. And they're cheaper than stock.

Re: Wheel lug nuts 1 year 6 months ago #708

• gdill3
  • Thank you received: 34
gmydosh wrote:
:cheer: Looking for solid wheel lug nuts for my 2008 C30, does anyone have any idea where I can find some? Also looking for installation instructions for torque specs for the oil cooler high presure line that connects to the front of the transmission housing. I have the seal, but I need to know how tight to make it.

Thanks
Greg

Hello again, Greg.

You declared recently that your C30 would be your Volvo of choice for some time now that the model is out of production? Sure you don't want a nice Volvo 1800E for summers in NY?...

tinyurl.com/cy4vhuw

BTW, did you ever get the idle fixed on the S60?

C30 lug nuts (called "wheel bolts" by Volvo) - this application will depend on the type of wheel on your C30 and which method of atttachment - a single threaded bolt threading into the wheel hub or a stud threaded into the wheel hub with a separate nut securing the wheel.

Looking around on the web I see two-piece lugnuts (one word?) that have a threaded stud and an external "cap" that engages the lug wrench.

Can you post a pic or description of the item you seek?

Thanks.

George Dill
Time to create page: 0.270 seconds

We have 173 guests and one member online

• Eyvind L.
You are here: Home Forum FWD & AWD Forums C30 2007 - Wheel lug nuts