Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New guy here

New guy here 9 months 1 week ago #969

• alphacat63
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi all- new guy here. We recently acquired a C30 for my wife. We just LOVE this thing! We would have loved to have been able to take overseas delivery, but we were told that they have ceased production on the C30 and there were none available for overseas delivery. I'd like to know others' experiences with overseas delivery. At some point within the next couple years, I'm considering trading my Toyota for an S80. Hopefully we can take overseas delivery on that.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New guy here 9 months 1 week ago #973

• gdill3
  • Thank you received: 31
alphacat63 wrote:
Hi all- new guy here. We recently acquired a C30 for my wife. We just LOVE this thing! We would have loved to have been able to take overseas delivery, but we were told that they have ceased production on the C30 and there were none available for overseas delivery. I'd like to know others' experiences with overseas delivery. At some point within the next couple years, I'm considering trading my Toyota for an S80. Hopefully we can take overseas delivery on that.

Welcome to the new new VCOA Forum and congrats on the C30.

For everything OSD go here...

tinyurl.com/mzx26mu

About that S80 - may not want to wait two years as the Chinese are removing models from the Volvo USA lineup as we speak.

George Dill
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds

We have 75 guests and one member online

• krau911
You are here: Home Forum Main Forum Welcome Mat New guy here