Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hello from Missoula, Montana

Hello from Missoula, Montana 10 months 2 weeks ago #1029

• steklyjc
  • Fresh Boarder
Just picked up my 2013 C70 Inscription Volvo in LA and drove it back home to Missoula, Montana. Bought it via the Volvo Expat Program; my wife and initially picked it up at the factory in Sweden and spent 2 weeks touring Eastern Europe (Copenhagen, Berlin, Prague, Budapest, Vienna and Munich) before dropping it off for shipment back to LA. Fantastic adventure both in Europe and traveling up the west coast on highway 101 (1).

This will be our 6th Volvo ('82 245GL, '79 264GL, 2003 V70T5 (now my son's car), 2005 S40, 2012 XC70T6 (wife's car) and now C70 T5polestar (my toy)).

Most of my time has been overseas and now that we're retired and back in the 'states' thought it would be a good time to join the club!

jeff stekly
You must register to gain posting privileges.

Hello from Missoula, Montana 10 months 2 weeks ago #1031

• gdill3
  • Thank you received: 33
steklyjc wrote:
Just picked up my 2013 C70 Inscription Volvo in LA and drove it back home to Missoula, Montana. Bought it via the Volvo Expat Program; my wife and initially picked it up at the factory in Sweden and spent 2 weeks touring Eastern Europe (Copenhagen, Berlin, Prague, Budapest, Vienna and Munich) before dropping it off for shipment back to LA. Fantastic adventure both in Europe and traveling up the west coast on highway 101 (1).

This will be our 6th Volvo ('82 245GL, '79 264GL, 2003 V70T5 (now my son's car), 2005 S40, 2012 XC70T6 (wife's car) and now C70 T5polestar (my toy)).

Most of my time has been overseas and now that we're retired and back in the 'states' thought it would be a good time to join the club!

jeff stekly

Welcome to the Forum, Jeff.

Montana - warm, ain't it?!

Retired - me, too (land surveyor - you?).

Since my know-it-all status on Volvo is pre-fuel injection, is your C70 rag or hard top?

Do you plan to put a hitch on this car? Good luck.

My wife and I have missed our annual trip to Hamilton for the single-engine flyover to the now-closed Selway Lodge in Idaho. Those were the good old days.

Polestar C70 - we will need pics in the Gallery and a write-up on all those performance goodies.

Thanks.

George Dill
Last Edit: 10 months 2 weeks ago by gdill3. Reason: BTFOOM!
You must register to gain posting privileges.
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds

We have 71 guests and no members online

You are here: Home Forum Main Forum Welcome Mat Hello from Missoula, Montana