Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Volvo Mechanics - Terre Haute Indiana

Volvo Mechanics - Terre Haute Indiana 9 months 2 days ago #1084

• Gold164E
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi everyone-

I was looking at the chapter map and noticed that Indiana does not have a chapter. I am looking for a good Volvo mechanic for my son who lives in West Terre Haute Indiana and needs some work on his 89 244GL. Please respond. I had him change out flame trap because he is getting quite a bit of oil on firewall and think it may be rear camshaft plug and bad valve cover seal. Hate to take it to someone who doesn't understand simple Volvo work.

Thanks,

Jose
You must register to gain posting privileges.

Volvo Mechanics - Terre Haute Indiana 9 months 1 day ago #1085

• gdill3
  • Thank you received: 33
Gold164E wrote:
Hi everyone-

I was looking at the chapter map and noticed that Indiana does not have a chapter. I am looking for a good Volvo mechanic for my son who lives in West Terre Haute Indiana and needs some work on his 89 244GL. Please respond. I had him change out flame trap because he is getting quite a bit of oil on firewall and think it may be rear camshaft plug and bad valve cover seal. Hate to take it to someone who doesn't understand simple Volvo work.

Thanks,

Jose

Adams Garage is a 40+ years established family business and works on import cars...

adamsgarage.net/

Adams Garage
1527 Lafayette Ave
Terre Haute, IN 47804

goo.gl/maps/WMRZD

George Dill
You must register to gain posting privileges.
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds

We have 168 guests and no members online

You are here: Home Forum Main Forum Welcome Mat Volvo Mechanics - Terre Haute Indiana