Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Big Howdy from Grays Creek North Carolina

Big Howdy from Grays Creek North Carolina 7 months 3 weeks ago #1252

• TDahlman
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
Although, I have spend a significant amount of time in and around volvos I had never owned one until yesterday.
I will take delivery of a plane jane 2010 XC90. 3.2 FWD with 40ishk miles. I did not know that volvo made an XC90 this unloaded but I am proud to have found it and love it!! Its beautiful, a great ride, and, well its just very simple.
I picked this particular vehicle out because - well my Drs suggested it. I am an active duty soldier that is close to retirement. After six deployments (few IEDs, etc..) and one two many bad jumps my back among is shot. Docs suggested that if I am going to continue to drive to get a volvo bc of ergonomic seat design. I drive a lot. I am also a very active Mason and travel all over the state for my fraternity :)Well, after several months of research I found one. On a side note, went with the XC90 because I have 4 kiddos and needed six seat belts. Anyway, I am really looking forward learning with y'all and making this vehicle a long - term part of my family.
Tim
You must register to gain posting privileges.
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds

We have 84 guests and no members online

You are here: Home Forum Main Forum Welcome Mat Big Howdy from Grays Creek North Carolina