Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hello from Toronto, Canada! Great meeting everyone at the Carlisle Import Show

Hello from Toronto, Canada! Great meeting everyone at the Carlisle Import Show 4 months 1 week ago #1276

• GerCar
  • Fresh Boarder
  • The Fleet
Hello all you Volvo Enthusiasts!
Hooked on Volvo’s for more than 15 years and owned almost 30 of them!

I have accumulated a vast collection of parts (mainly the 70 series cars) and decided I am going to be after the C70 first generations, ( I also like my pal Joe’s newer generation which was parked right by mine on the Carlisle Show).

This will be the first year to do Time Attack Racing with my Coral Red C70 hpt manual which I rebuilt myself, ( the modern car used to replace the p1800 used in the Val Kilmer version of “The Saint”).

Along with the cars listed on my profile (picture of my beloved C70 blue convertible), I also have a 1980 Corvette which I call “Corvolvo”, Smart Car and the family wagon which is a Toyota Highlander!

I am trying to see if there is any interest in putting a chapter together for Toronto, Ontario which has the biggest population in Canada as well as more Volvo Cars than anywhere else in Canada.

Oh and are there any people who actually race their Volvo’s like I do?

Thanks for reading and hope to meet other people who have the Volvo addiction! LOL
The Fleet: 1994 850 Turbo, 1998 C70 HPT Coupe, 1999 C70 HPT Conv., 2003 S80 T6
You must register to gain posting privileges.
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds

We have 318 guests and no members online

You are here: Home Forum Main Forum Welcome Mat Hello from Toronto, Canada! Great meeting everyone at the Carlisle Import Show