Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: OEM PARTS

OEM PARTS 8 months 4 weeks ago #1090

• ddavid1972
  • Fresh Boarder
Will be going to San Francisco next month. Can anyone let me know of any OEM parts for Volvo XC60 T6 3.0 L that i can buy there. Or any website i can buy online that is reliable.

thanks
david.
You must register to gain posting privileges.

OEM PARTS 8 months 4 weeks ago #1091

• gdill3
  • Thank you received: 33
ddavid1972 wrote:
Will be going to San Francisco next month. Can anyone let me know of any OEM parts for Volvo XC60 T6 3.0 L that i can buy there. Or any website i can buy online that is reliable.

thanks
david.

Welcome to the forum, David.

This Volvo Parts site...

www.volvopartswebstore.com/

...is sponsored by a Volvo dealer and has pictures and Volvo Part Numbers to aid in selection.

Once you know what Part Numbers/names you want just post here and we'll point you to the best deal on the web.

George Dill

OEM PARTS 8 months 3 weeks ago #1092

• ddavid1972
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear George Dill ,
Thanks for the link.

I wanted to purchase parts as follows for my Volvo XC 60 T6 3.0L.

Filter Insert air 30745344.
Multi Filter Pollen -- 31390880
Brake pad Rear 30671574.
Brake pad Front -- 31277334.
Filter Insert oil - 30750013.

Do you think i can get all above stock for my car.Most important are the Brake Pad Front and Back must fit my car.

Anywhere i can buy it at San Francisco where i will be going there at a good price?

Thanks
David.

OEM PARTS 8 months 3 weeks ago #1093

• gdill3
  • Thank you received: 33
ddavid1972 wrote:
Dear George Dill ,
Thanks for the link.

I wanted to purchase parts as follows for my Volvo XC 60 T6 3.0L.

Filter Insert air 30745344.
Multi Filter Pollen -- 31390880
Brake pad Rear 30671574.
Brake pad Front -- 31277334.
Filter Insert oil - 30750013.

Do you think i can get all above stock for my car.Most important are the Brake Pad Front and Back must fit my car.

Anywhere i can buy it at San Francisco where i will be going there at a good price?

Thanks
David.

To assure proper fitment of original-equipment Volvo parts for your XC60 you must use your car's VIN when ordering.

If the car is not a model for sale in the USA the above part numbers may not apply.

Here is an explanation from tinyurl.com/nmj7cts

Help Us to Help You Find the Exact Volvo Repair Parts You Need

Autohaus' goal is to provide you with exactly the right part for your Volvo as quickly and concisely as possible - the right part number and the right OE brand. You can help us do our job faster and more accurately by identifying your VIN and updating your vehicle data in the Members Only Area to include this information.

By providing Autohaus with the correct VIN for your Volvo, you are helping us to properly identify the exact part numbers needed for your Volvo auto repairs. Without it, you may be inadvertently slowing down the process of identifying these parts numbers and/or exposing yourself to the possibility of receiving the wrong parts.

Your vehicle identification number is important in correctly identifying repair parts that will fit your Volvo precisely! In fact, it's probably the fastest way for you and us to identify key characteristics of your Volvo that will help us to determine the correct part numbers for all your repair jobs.

With the information provided above, there really is no reason why you wouldn't know all the relevant information about your car, right? Now that you have your Volvo's vehicle identification number, why not

and select Update Vehicle Data from the Your Vehicles drop-down menu so you can put this critical piece of information into your record for all your future parts requests?

While you're there, it sure would be helpful if you would also verify the other information shown for each of your cars. Remember: The more car info you provide, the more accurate our responses to your parts requests!

Once you are certain of the correct part numbers here is the best place to buy Volvo parts in San Francisco...

tinyurl.com/p7omp23

www.pmvolvo.com/

George Dill

OEM PARTS 8 months 3 weeks ago #1095

• ddavid1972
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks George Dill,

Do you know of any website to check with our Car"s Vin no for the part no use for our car. Volvo part Webstore confirmed all the parts i need through my car's Vin no.IT WILL BE GOOD IF I CAN DO IT MYSELF TO SEE THE COMPATIBLE PARTS USE BY MY CAR.

Regards
David.
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds

We have 159 guests and no members online