Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: place to test my XC70

place to test my XC70 9 months 1 week ago #1172

• Perin
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi! I am looking for a good spot to test my XC70 2011. I live in Milton MA and have easy access to the Cape.
Anything 50 miles around Boston would be considered. I am looking for off road or a trail that can show me what the car is capable of.
Thank you
Philippe
You must register to gain posting privileges.

place to test my XC70 9 months 1 week ago #1176

• gdill3
  • Thank you received: 35
Perin wrote:
Hi! I own an XC70 2011 and every 3,500 miles or so I need to add oil (2.5 to 3.75 quarts).
Is this normal that a brand new engine burn that much oil? This is my first Volvo, so if someone can tell me that this is the way Volvo's engine are built, then I will change the way I look at it. I am reading a lot of different version of this problem on different forum.
Thank you.
Philippe
Perin wrote:
Hi! I am looking for a good spot to test my XC70 2011. I live in Milton MA and have easy access to the Cape.
Anything 50 miles around Boston would be considered. I am looking for off road or a trail that can show me what the car is capable of.
Thank you
Philippe

Given your (assumed) driving style the oil situation could be "normal"

At the next service ask the dealer to read the car's computers for any abnormality.

Given your location one finds few off-road opportunities to really challenge your XC70.

Take the short hop top...

goo.gl/maps/UEBHO

...then take the ferry from Hull to Fort Andrews on Peddock's Island then run the dirt roads to Portuguese Cove and Harry's Rock.

Call if you get stuck.

George Dill
You must register to gain posting privileges.
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds

We have 170 guests and no members online