Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1998 V70 owner, very hypothetical question

Re: 1998 V70 owner, very hypothetical question 2 years 8 months ago #377

• jworthey
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you Klausc! The clutch was replaced in September 2010 at 89,900 miles because the hydraulic actuator was leaking. (I am avoiding the S-word for the hydraulic cylinder.) The current mileage is about 99K.

About the paint chips, your reminder is timely. I need parts for a larger job and can pick up some touchup paint. There are still no dents.

Keep on rolling.
You must register to gain posting privileges.

Re: 1998 V70 owner, very hypothetical question 2 years 2 weeks ago #576

I too drive a 1998 V70 though mine is a T5. I have recently retired and work on my Volvos as much as I can. Please let me know when you want to sell. If you are near the Silver Spring area lets share experiences. Good Luck with the next vehicle.

Jason (800artfreed)

Re: 1998 V70 owner, very hypothetical question 2 years 1 week ago #590

• jworthey
  • Fresh Boarder
Silver Spring? I live in Gaithersburg. Do you have an automatic or a manual? Why do I think that some of the turbo models only used the automatic transmission?

A couple years ago I bought a replacement rubber cover for the clutch pedal. The parts guy said it was the first one of that part that Martens had sold. I'm sure the automatic transmissions are all super, but I special-ordered the car with stick shift, traction control, no sunroof.

Jim W.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds

We have 113 guests and no members online

You are here: Home Forum FWD & AWD Forums S70, V70 & V70XC - (1998-2000) 1998 V70 owner, very hypothetical question