Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Seals for rear deck lid, rear pop-out windows and rear fixed windows

Seals for rear deck lid, rear pop-out windows and rear fixed windows 1 year 3 months ago #605

• jelsten
  • Fresh Boarder
OMG: I need seals, used or NOS for '68 145 (wagon) rear fixed and pop-out windows. The old ones were cut out thinking I could get replacements.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Seals for rear deck lid, rear pop-out windows and rear fixed windows 1 year 3 months ago #606

• gdill3
  • Thank you received: 21
jelsten wrote:
OMG: I need seals, used or NOS for '68 145 (wagon) rear fixed and pop-out windows. The old ones were cut out thinking I could get replacements.

OMG - He's the only one with these seals.

If you still have the old seals consider a rehab best possible.

On the 145 from '70 and older the window seals are unique to that Y/M so '71 and up won't work except on certain glass.

I done squeezed ebay and the Chinese so don't bother.

For salvage seals start with a phone call here...

www.sawvolvo.com/

Good luck and keep us posted!

Thanks.

George Dill

Re: Seals for rear deck lid, rear pop-out windows and rear fixed windows 1 year 2 months ago #636

• Gold164E
  • Fresh Boarder
Did you try working with VP Autoparts in SC? Johan has been able to get even the most rare parts. They have an outfit in Sweden andI think can search some of their contacts for used parts if needed.

Jose
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds

We have 105 guests and one member online

• Mark_Snelgrove
You are here: Home Forum RWD Forums 142, 144, 145 & 164 (1966-1975) Seals for rear deck lid, rear pop-out windows and rear fixed windows