Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: EXCEL federal credit union

EXCEL federal credit union 1 year 5 months ago #667

• rrepaire
  • Fresh Boarder
This is a gripe; so consider, the emotion as I piece this message together.

I support Volvo and Volvo Club of America. When I need a product or service and the item is advertised in Rolling or other Volvo forums, I contact that vendor.

Wanted to finance existing loans at better rates, contacted Xcel federal credit union - advertised in Rolling magazine. Discussed the objective with an Xcel manager. Was advised that I need to fill a membership application and fax. Did that. Then, I was placed in contact with a loan manager - more documents required, a lot of documents and correspondence.

Collateral is excellent covers loan by 3:1. Financial and income are excellent. The potential new loan saves me about $1,000 per month and reduces my payment period by 4 years. The payment rate to Xcel is much higher than car loans. A "win-win" and Xcel seemed "giddy" to do the loan.

As we get to the make or break point, Xcel will not do the loan. It seems my recent foot surgery has placed me on short tern disability for the healing process. Return to work in two to four weeks. Being home during the healing process allows me time to handle the correspondence and documents. Guess What! Short term disability payments disqualify you from getting a loan at Xcel..

Was a lot of time and effort for no result. Would 'kinda' help; if, they would tell you upfront. I give Xcel a "D -" in customer service.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.272 seconds

We have 87 guests and 2 members online

• 70s1V2XCs
  • PolrXpres
You are here: Home Forum General Discussion Off Topic EXCEL federal credit union