Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Need a referral for a great p1800/1800ES mechanic in the San Francisco Bay Area

Need a referral for a great p1800/1800ES mechanic in the San Francisco Bay Area 11 months 2 weeks ago #803

• astrocyte
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello! I just moved up to SF earlier this year and need a mechanic and a body shop who knows how to work on the P1800ES. Mine is a 72. I want a mechanic/body shop that will care about what this car is, keeping it as OG as possible, and restoring it with some pride. If you know someone, I'd love the reference. Seems hardly anyone in SF knows how to work on these guys but everyone is willing to make her a guinea pig. Yikes! Help? I'll go anywhere within 100 mile radius to connect up with a great mechanic who knows these cars.
Last Edit: 11 months 2 weeks ago by astrocyte.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Need a referral for a great p1800/1800ES mechanic in the San Francisco Bay Area 11 months 2 weeks ago #807

• gdill3
  • Thank you received: 30
astrocyte wrote:
Hello! I just moved up to SF earlier this year and need a mechanic and a body shop who knows how to work on the P1800ES. Mine is a 72. I want a mechanic/body shop that will care about what this car is, keeping it as OG as possible, and restoring it with some pride. If you know someone, I'd love the reference. Seems hardly anyone in SF knows how to work on these guys but everyone is willing to make her a guinea pig. Yikes! Help? I'll go anywhere within 100 mile radius to connect up with a great mechanic who knows these cars.

Welcome to the Forum, Amber - shiny bronze/gold ES - nice shooting brake!

Give these folks a call...

sawvolvo.com/contact_us.htm

...as they deal daily with Volvo providers worldwide and should have contact with a tech in your area.

George Dill

Need a referral for a great p1800/1800ES mechanic in the San Francisco Bay Area 8 months 1 week ago #985

• dgdellis
  • Fresh Boarder
Moterworkin in Redwood City and Akerson's in Berkeley
Time to create page: 0.299 seconds

We have 111 guests and no members online

You are here: Home Forum RWD Forums P1800, 1800S, 1800E/ES Need a referral for a great p1800/1800ES mechanic in the San Francisco Bay Area