Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Exhaust Pipe Confusion

Exhaust Pipe Confusion 7 months 2 weeks ago #1027

• gdill3
  • Thank you received: 29
The search begins!

Call these folks...

Volvos Resurrected - 28644 250th St, Long Prairie, MN, 56347. 320-732-3460.

Here is their Volvo Boneyard...

goo.gl/maps/R6rKC

If they don't have a B18/B20 dual-outlet exhaust manifold in good condition ask for some contact info on other leads.

More later.

George Dill
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Exhaust Pipe Confusion 7 months 2 weeks ago #1028

• harveyk
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks George and TailFin!! I just got off the phone with Don at Swedish Imports; He had a good condition dual outlet manifold!! He even spoke of the issue of them cracking saying he's worked on volvo's since the early 60's and had even done numerous warranties at the dealership. George I tried the number twice for Volvo's Resurrected but each time I got a message "there is no voice mailbox set up" so no one ever answered. The search is over I jumped at the one from Swedish Imports. Thanks again for all your help! I'll keep you posted if any issues arise.
Last Edit: 7 months 2 weeks ago by harveyk.

Exhaust Pipe Confusion 7 months 2 weeks ago #1030

• gdill3
  • Thank you received: 29
harveyk wrote:
Thanks George and TailFin!! I just got off the phone with Don at Swedish Imports; He had a good condition dual outlet manifold!! He even spoke of the issue of them cracking saying he's worked on volvo's since the early 60's and had even done numerous warranties at the dealership. George I tried the number twice for Volvo's Resurrected but each time I got a message "there is no voice mailbox set up" so no one ever answered. The search is over I jumped at the one from Swedish Imports. Thanks again for all your help! I'll keep you posted if any issues arise.

Lookin' good!

Be sure to read through this link...

tinyurl.com/l3c788p

...for info on matching the dual-outlet exhaust manifold to the single-piece intake manifold.

George Dill
The following user(s) said Thank You: harveyk

Exhaust Pipe Confusion 7 months 2 weeks ago #1032

• harveyk
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks once again for all your assistance!
Time to create page: 0.295 seconds

We have 58 guests and no members online

You are here: Home Forum RWD Forums P1800, 1800S, 1800E/ES Exhaust Pipe Confusion