Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Beware of Swedish Auto Parts / AKA Protech1Autoparts / AKA The Volvo Site

Beware of Swedish Auto Parts / AKA Protech1Autoparts / AKA The Volvo Site 1 year 7 months ago #602

• Gold164E
  • Fresh Boarder
To all VCOA Members:

I spend a great deal of time on Ebay and searching for auto parts. Swedish Auto Parts is not a good business to work with. I won on Ebay Bearing sets for my 164 and they would not honor the winning bid due to "Out of Stock". In fact they carry in stock the item on their Swedish web site and the customer service rep was very rude and hung up the phone because I asked to talk to someone from "management" and was told that they only respond to emails. Problem...they don't respond to emails.

I just received a response from the owner who claims it was a big mistake and computer error. I Hope that they genuinely resolve issue...
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by Gold164E. Reason: Owner responded to take care of issue
You must register to gain posting privileges.

Re: Beware of Swedish Auto Parts / AKA Protech1Autoparts / AKA The Volvo Site 1 year 7 months ago #603

• tailfin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 4
Good to know. Please keep us posted.
I want to die like my Grandfather did, peacefully in his sleep.
Not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car.
You must register to gain posting privileges.
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds

We have 50 guests and no members online

You are here: Home Forum General Discussion General Discussions Beware of Swedish Auto Parts / AKA Protech1Autoparts / AKA The Volvo Site