Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Registration

Registration 6 months 4 weeks ago #1056

I've filled out my info and have been waiting to get billed/receive a membership card etc. and haven't had any luck. I can log on and when I click register it says I'm already logged on, when I go to membership, renew it does nothing. Is there another way to become a member?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Registration 6 months 4 weeks ago #1057

• gdill3
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 30
Mbuenzow wrote:
I've filled out my info and have been waiting to get billed/receive a membership card etc. and haven't had any luck. I can log on and when I click register it says I'm already logged on, when I go to membership, renew it does nothing. Is there another way to become a member?

Welcome to the Forum.

Your user status shows "Fresh Boarder" which usually implies that you are a registered member of the Volvo Club of America. Your sign-up date on the Forum is 1 November 2013.

Once you have logged on click on this (open in a separate browser)...

www.vcoa.org/resource/faq?view=category&id=106

...then click "How do I renew my membership online?" then click on the blue text "Members/Membership Renewal" (in the white text two-line instructions) and this should show your current status.

If you have not received a membership card in the snail mail but have been receiving the ROLLING Magazine you are probably seen as a VCOA member by the system.

Shoot an email to the VCOA for a fix to your situation...

www.vcoa.org/club-overview/contact/contact-us

George Dill
Last Edit: 6 months 4 weeks ago by gdill3.

Registration 6 months 3 weeks ago #1058

• tailfin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 4
Hello Mark,

Your account record indicates that you selected theForum Access plan which is not billed and does not include a membership card. Access under this plan is restricted to providing posting privileges to this Forum only.

If you actually desired a full membership plan, please contact us at and request that change.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks for your help George!

Note: VCOA does not send out invoices. Payment options are either by processing through PayPal, mail-in check or credit card by phone (all initiated through the registration form on this web site). Either way, office personnel do not monitor the forum and will not see requests for assistance with membership issues posted here.

Registration Information for future viewer's reference:

A new registration process is started by clicking the "Start Your Membership" button on the Home page. On the registration plan selection screen, make certain that the proper plan is selected and then proceed to the Captcha screen and finally to the personal registration form. Complete the registration form and after all information has been verified, click theRegister button. As soon as the Register button has been clicked, an account record is created, but there is no payment basket yet and the membership plan is not assigned until payment is actually received and applied to the basket.

Important! Once you have moved from the registration form to the payment screenDO NOT click the browser Back button, hit Refresh or change pages. Doing this will create an account record for you, but will prevent the system from creating a payment basket or assigning a membership plan. Both the basket and plan assignment are necessary for any future account processing, editing, renewal payments or access to member areas of the site.

On the Payment screen, clicking either thePay Now orMail-in buttons automatically creates a payment Basket. As soon as payment verification is received from PayPal or a check is received and manually processed, the membership plan is then assigned and member access is granted. If you decide not to proceed with payment at this time, click theCancel link, don't just bail out.

That's probably more detail than most people need, but it illustrates how important it is not to interrupt the registration process before it is complete.

Thanks for reading.
I want to die like my Grandfather did, peacefully in his sleep.
Not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car.
Last Edit: 6 months 3 weeks ago by tailfin.
Time to create page: 0.315 seconds

We have 90 guests and one member online

• gdill3