Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MIKUNI Carb Conversions

MIKUNI Carb Conversions 8 months 3 weeks ago #1114

• Mcloud
  • Fresh Boarder
FYI; 'Volvo FI To Mikuni Conversion', by Charles Risen, 37 pp, $2, Kindle only, as seen at amazon.com. Has anyone read this? (I'd have to buy or borrow a Kindle!) -Mark Axen, 1970 142S project.
You must register to gain posting privileges.

MIKUNI Carb Conversions 8 months 3 weeks ago #1115

• gdill3
  • Thank you received: 33
Mcloud wrote:
FYI; 'Volvo FI To Mikuni Conversion', by Charles Risen, 37 pp, $2, Kindle only, as seen at amazon.com. Has anyone read this? (I'd have to buy or borrow a Kindle!) -Mark Axen, 1970 142S project.

Once you register/logon to amazon dot com click on this...

tinyurl.com/lohq6a4

...then scroll to the third buying option ($49.99 Amazon Warehouse Deals) with fulfillment by Amazon.

If you have Amazon Prime shipping is free and quick.

Amazon will prompt you "...a better version of this..." but that is WiFi and not free 3G.

You will ,in short order, have your Kindle in hand but beware - over 2 million FREE kindle ebooks on Amazon.

If you have questions/problems post up.

BTW, I googled the wee out of Volvo Mikuni Risen, etc. - no luck. I had hopes for a free pdf.

George Dill

MIKUNI Carb Conversions 8 months 3 weeks ago #1116

• gdill3
Mcloud wrote:

The links below are for a carbed B18/20 conversion to twin Mikunis which would apply to your '70 142S if stock.

Note - source your Mikunis, parts, etc. from reputable suppliers with stellar reputation for fulfillment and follow-up.

George Dill

tinyurl.com/lngxj7m

tinyurl.com/kmsbw6l

MIKUNI Carb Conversions 8 months 3 weeks ago #1120

• Mcloud
  • Fresh Boarder
George; What kind of intake is he using here? I bought that Mikuni kindle book for $1.99, and was able to read it right on my computer, it being stored now in my 'Kindle Cloud'. It's just OK, nothing special. I like the Nppodenso alternator idea he mentions. Thanks. -Mark Axen.

MIKUNI Carb Conversions 8 months 3 weeks ago #1121

• gdill3
Mcloud wrote:
George; What kind of intake is he using here? I bought that Mikuni kindle book for $1.99, and was able to read it right on my computer, it being stored now in my 'Kindle Cloud'. It's just OK, nothing special. I like the Nppodenso alternator idea he mentions. Thanks. -Mark Axen.

On a car with stock OE twin carbs the existing intake manifold id retained and the Mikunis are fitted via a hard rubber adapter...

www.v-performance.com/content_files/9_10_08%20002_2.jpg

George Dill
Time to create page: 0.475 seconds

We have 123 guests and no members online

You are here: Home Forum General Discussion General Discussions MIKUNI Carb Conversions