Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Southern New England Chapter ] 2012 Mt Sunapee Lions Show ???

[Southern New England Chapter ] 2012 Mt Sunapee Lions Show ??? 2 years 10 months ago #302

• RK22908
  • Junior Boarder
I see the show listed on the Maynard's shows website with the date of 6/24. Two question??

1. Is the Granite State Chapter going to participate in the show this year?

2. I could not tell from last year's photos, which years and models of Volvos can participate.

A few of us CT/RI [Southern New England Chapter] folk were thinking of coming up. We usually break our shows into : 1. vintage [pre-1988; 2. special interest [includes in addition 200s, 700/900s, 850/S70, coupes and tuner/modified] or 3. any year and model. We are not sure how you handle this show.

Any help/advice would be appreciated.
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by edjec0907.
You must register to gain posting privileges.

Re: 2012 Mt Sunapee Lions Show ??? 2 years 8 months ago #361

• Iozia
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello

Just got the info. yesterday.
Yes, the Granite State chapter will be holding our summer chapter meet in conjunction with the
Sunapee Lions Club show in Sunapee, NH on June 24, 2012.

A couple of notes--the show is open to all years and all makes and models. It is a very nice event and we
have enjoyed it each year we have joined them for it.

Would love to have you folks join us. Every year we have a larger number of Volvos attend. I think you will find it a worthwhile event.

Just a note--we do have a brief chapter business meeting at some point during the show and that is just open to Granite State chapter members.

If you need more info. email: Bob at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: 2012 Mt Sunapee Lions Show ??? 2 years 8 months ago #370

• RK22908
  • Junior Boarder
Thanks Bob. Sounds great. I will place the details in the Southern New England Chapter e-newsletter.
Time to create page: 0.296 seconds

We have 267 guests and no members online

You are here: Home Forum Chapter Forums Northeast Chapters [Southern New England Chapter ] 2012 Mt Sunapee Lions Show ???