Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sensus Connected Touch Update

Sensus Connected Touch Update 6 months 1 week ago #898

• esiders1
  • Fresh Boarder
I noticed an Icon in the upper left corner of the SCT screen a few days ago. When I touched it, it displayed a message saying my Sensus Connected Touch was in need of an update. Unfortunately this couldn't be done directly to the device, and it instructed me to go to another website from a computer, download the update onto a thumb drive (SCT called it a stick, must be a European thing) and then insert the Thumb Drive into the USB and upload from there.

My problem is I didn't write down the website and the icon is gone from the SCT screen. Does anyone know where I can go to get the update, and if its worth the anticipated hassle to install?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sensus Connected Touch Update 6 months 1 week ago #899

• gdill3
  • Thank you received: 23
esiders1 wrote:
I noticed an Icon in the upper left corner of the SCT screen a few days ago. When I touched it, it displayed a message saying my Sensus Connected Touch was in need of an update. Unfortunately this couldn't be done directly to the device, and it instructed me to go to another website from a computer, download the update onto a thumb drive (SCT called it a stick, must be a European thing) and then insert the Thumb Drive into the USB and upload from there.

My problem is I didn't write down the website and the icon is gone from the SCT screen. Does anyone know where I can go to get the update, and if its worth the anticipated hassle to install?

Welcome to the New VCOA Forum.

Below are two links related to your query.

Please let us know how this goes.

Thanks.

George Dill

tinyurl.com/l5pbdmn

www.parrot.com/uk/support/sensus-connected-touch
Last Edit: 6 months 1 week ago by gdill3.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.300 seconds

We have 87 guests and no members online

You are here: Home Forum Technical Forum Technical Thread Sensus Connected Touch Update